Queen Victoria Memorial gardens
Details & Facilities
The beautiful gardens are dedicated to the memory of Queen Victoria who gave the island to the Pitcairn Islanders in 1856. The gardens are located on the family property of the late Marie Bailey (A descendant from the Bounty mutineers and their Tahitian wives)
Located right next door to the Hilli restaurant and the Fletchers Mutiny cyclorama, visitors are welcome to wander through the gardens.